VitalSigns is an easy, intuitive way to set expectations and accountability for your churches, as well as a place to discuss, and act on, the important issues we all face.
Watch the video to learn more
VitalSigns defines the aspects of a successful ministry and offers a real-time way to measure against it. VitalSigns trends key indicators to uncover important insights, so you can react faster and share successes.
- Discover issues quickly and react faster
- Performance standards and benchmarks
- Common measurements of ministry
- Share best practices and knowledge
- See church and pastoral performance
- Evaluate new appointments early
- Share your story and successes
- Learning best practices from others
- Peer to peer support and sharing
- Easy to use and understand
- Open, accessible and evolving
What to do next?
Email us at email@example.com
to learn more.
How it works
STEP 1: Every Sunday night an email is sent to the churches in the Conference. The email contains a simple link to the form. No messy login to slow down busy church staff!
STEP 2: The church fills out its metrics. Filing time is less than a minute. Note: The questions below are just a sample. The final questions will be determined by the VitalSigns steering committe made up of the first 10 Conferences.
STEP 3: Everyone in the connection can view the reports and see how things are trending